March 5, 2013

Last Week of the Change, Feb. 18, 2013


Like you guys, it seems like this week was a slower week, too.  I just turned to my comp and said, "Elder.  I honestly don´t even know what to write my family."

We taught a reference we got, and she seems really cool.  Yay Releif Society president!  She`s the one that gave us a reference.  The friend´s name is Ivonne, and they live in the same apartment building.  It was cool, because at the end of our first visit with her, she was like, What you guys do is just awesome.  And you know what?  A bunch of people here in this apartment building could really benefit from what you guys are teaching, because there are some pretty bad neighbors.  There´s actually a multipurpose room downstairs-- do you think that if I got a bunch of people together sometime, you guys could come and teach a few classes here in the building?  ummmm, YES!  super awesome.  She´s just golden.

I started reading the New Testament a week or so ago, and I finished Mark this week.  It´s really cool to read into some of the parables and figure out how to apply this stuff to life.

We just went bowling, and I bowled a 140, then a 111, then a 99, then a 97.  But I was pretty impressed with the 140.

Well, we have this week, and then changes!  It looks like Elder Gehring will probably be leaving to go whitewash train somewhere, and I`ll get a new comp, probably another Zone Leader (or else i´d be training, which I don´t want to do in this sector as a solo Zone Leader). I´ll let you know next Monday what´s going on for sure!

Nothing else... just that I love you and I miss you..... and I´ll be home in just 5 more fast Sundays   less than 5 months left... it´s kind of a weird feeling.  so soon, but at the same time, so much more time left.

Love you!
Elder Cole Moffat